|仕事内容||Working as part of the PDT focusing on Japan Onshore/Offshore Collective Investment Schemes and Segregated Accounts for Wholesale and Institutional distribution channels in Japan.
PDT is looking for a candidate who will be involved in all aspects of the product planning, development, implementation, management, market research, and competitor analysis.
- Identify demand/requirement for investment products through communication with the Distribution Team, the Investment Team and the Research
- Monitor and research academic papers, consultant papers, capital market developments, market trends, asset flows, peer funds/strategies, and new fund launches.
- Study regulatory framework and trend that affects investment management business, distribution business, investors, capital markets, taxation, registration, and accounting.
- Coordinate and facilitate discussions with investment team on feasibility of new discipline and product ideas.
- Define product specification including but not limited to investment discipline, target return/alpha/tracking error, investment style, asset class, allocation, benchmark, fund structure, dividends distribution, pricing, and disclosure requirements
- Conduct preliminary due diligence with global teams including but not limited to Investment, Operation, Legal, Compliance, Finance, Tax, Investment Marketing, Reporting, Client Services, and Distribution to estimate the product structure/scheme from all angles and diagnose potential challenges, and assess the implementation timeline
- Draft proposal papers outlining product/business terms of the strategy, transaction, and structure rationale for internal approval.
- Manage product related initiatives as project manager, covering fund launch, fund closure and major fund term changes.
- Work closely with other support functions including overseas contacts to scope the product structure/scheme from all angles.
- Lead the product implementation process as project manager, by defining roles and responsibilities, resourcing, project timeline and tasks
- Establish project oversight through project meetings, steering committee meetings, risk and issue logs
- Facilitate mediation of internal conflicts to meet project goal.
- Lead internal discussions for change of product specification (benchmark, investment guidelines, pricing, etc), and facilitate the change.
- Provide guidance to Investment Compliance about product specifications
- Participate in regional and global product forums to represent Japan interest.
- Function as internal gate keeper for investment capacity.
|必要スキル||- the strong knowledge and understanding of investment strategies and portfolio management across major asset classes including multi-asset products
- prior investment management experience, fund due diligence, or investment consulting experience
- self-starter who is entrepreneurial, flexible and aggressive person whom also can work as a member of the team.
- exceptional communication skills (both oral and written) expected to draft proposal documents, research papers, and lead highly technical discussion in person or over the conference bridge internally, and participate in client/prospect presentations externally
- the native, near native, or advanced business level language skills in both Japanese and English (oral and written.)
- the capacity and patience to work in a complicated large scale global organization
- the extravert nature and networking skill as the role requires broad coordination across various functions and countries in the group worldwide
- knowledge of project management or coordination
- knowledge of fund accounting, taxation, and regulation related to collective investment scheme.
- equivalent of CFA, CAIA, and/or MBA a plus, but not requirement
- minimum of 5 years in Investment, Buy-side Product Development, and/or Investment Consultant experiences
|関連キーワード||ヘッジファンド 20代 証券会社|
presented by KOTORA