|仕事内容||Generally responsible for all finance and accounting functions and affiliated SPC’s. Providing financial analysis for the company, and support asset management and investment activities.
・To set up all finance and accounting functions and policies of the company and its affiliated companies.
・To oversee and ensure the proper administration of the company and its SPC’s
(a) financial planning
(b) cash management
c budgetary allocation
(d) tax record, audit and reporting
(e) developing and implementing financial procedures, controls and reporting systems
(f) co-ordination with head office on all financial reporting requirements
(g) filing of local financial reports, audit, tax and statutory filings (h) liaison with banks for securing external loans and other financial arrangements
(I) compliance with local legislation and accounting standards.
・To perform such other duties generally expected of a Finance Manager.
・To perform such other duties as may be delegated and required from time to time.
・To provide financial analysis support for the investment and asset management activities of the company and its subsidiaries.
・To assist the Director of Asset Management in the management of the company and its subsidiaries’ asset including rental reviews, cost and benefit analysis and other related analysis and functions.
・To assist the Director of Investment in the sourcing and evaluation of transactions including IRR computations, feasibility analysis and other related financial analysis.
・To perform such other duties generally expected of a Financial Analyst.
Skills & Knowledge
1. CPA, Sharp finance and accounting fundamentals
2. Good communication skills (both English and Japanese)
3. Good overview of company’s business and targets
4. Familiar with changes in financial markets
5. Minimum 10 years of experience in financial management, Several years of experience with multinational firm desirable
6. Real estate investment industry experience in similar function, desirable
3. Of integrity
4. Helicopters view
6. Persistence and perseverance
presented by KOTORA