|仕事内容||Manage to improve project plans and maintenance services with a direction from senior PMs.
1. Define project plans for assigned projects, which include clear milestones, project scope, revenue, goals, deliverables and assignment of project task responsibilities in accordance with a contract with customers and service level agreement.
2. Leading and coordinating, as well as tracking of day-to- day activities required to ensure the project is completed on time, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals, departmental policies, and/or the standard terms and conditions of the contract
3. Respond to technical inquiries and feedback received from customers and/or region sales staff for sales achievement as a pre sales engineer
4. Establish and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships with customers.
5. Manage technical support information database / documentation / paperwork, prioritizing and processing this in an orderly and consistent manner, maintaining accurate, complete and up-to-date information on all technical customer requests of information and feedback.
6. Writing project plans for assigned projects, which include clear milestones and assignment of project task responsibilities.
7. Develop and manage project within hours and financial budget.
8. Managing client expectations of product and services.
9. Ensuring customer satisfaction.
10. Communicating all of the requirements and commitments (both verbally and in writing) for each project with clients, internal departments staff and management.
11. Maintaining alignment between the project team and external resources.
12. Providing leadership and direction for clients and internal departments responsible for the project.
13. Managing revenue associated with client projects.
14. Acting as an effective team leader for all matrixed staff.
15. Creating project status reports for all assigned clients.
16. Adopting a proactive approach to identify risks to project success and create and maintain a project risk log; develop effective action plans for resolution as early as possible.
17. Maintaining accurate list of customer deliveries with an up to date priority list
18. The above responsibilities are implemented in accordance with agreed service levels, time scales and standard operating procedures.
|必要スキル||1. 5+ years in Prior IT sales or support experience
2. Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
3. Strong written and oral communication skills
4. Proficient in the soft skills necessary to be an effective project leader
5. Negotiation and coordination skills/experience
6. Proven project management experience in complex environments
7. Ability to monitor and manages critical path elements of consolidated projects
8. Ability to manage all aspects of customer service, customer satisfaction, and contractual commitments
9. Ability to make formal presentations (internal and external)
10. Experience managing revenue generating projects
11. PMI certification is a plus
12. Healthcare industry experience
|関連キーワード||IT 米系 外資系|
presented by KOTORA