Commercial Products Business Development Specialist (Expert Sales)/求人ID：97666募集終了
|職種||Business Leader, Expert Sales (Japan)|
|仕事内容||The Business Leader, Expert Sales, Commercial Product specialist is required to develop business with our Customer Banks in Japan.
Areas of responsibility will cover the three primary commercial segments: (a) Small, Medium Enterprises; (b) Large Corporate and Multinational Clients; (c) National, Prefectural and Local Government entities.
Within our company, the resource will be charged with positively impacting the Japan P&L by focusing the efforts of all organization-wide resources dedicated to achieving priorities within Commercial Products for the Japanese market. The position will require product and business development skills with the ability to communicate at various levels of an organization from a cost centre owner, travel department manager to Senior Management, convincing the entity on the feasibility of Commercial products and the ability to impact the company’s bottom line.
Primary sales and business development responsibilities include the following:
-Identification of key revenue generating opportunities that will significantly increase our company market share in the Japanese Commercial Payments market, for example:
a) work with existing and potential new Issuers to support their priorities,
b) critically evaluate existing our company Commercial Card Programs where card penetration and usage has not been optimized
c) responding directly to company and government approaches to our company for Commercial Card solutions
d) Selling MC enhanced travel data solutions to new travel management companies
- Ability to analyse the current product portfolio of the corporate client and enable the best fit for our company Commercial Products portfolio.
- Improving the traction of MasterCard programs as it relates to traditional card and non-card solutions , inclusive of charge, credit, debit , prepaid as well as non-card solutions such as e-procurement and virtual travel accounts, pursuing new business areas that accelerate the displacement of checks and cash
- Development of summary Business requirements, communication with Commercial product development and management of pipeline projects to ensure the delivery of solutions to corporate clients
This person will need to work with other staff and/or teams within our company, including:
a)Regional Expert Sales, Commercial Products
b)Regional Commercial Product Development (responsible for new product development, research, new product initiatives)
c)Smart Data Generation 2 (SDG2) Product Support (training, implementation, presentations and ‘go-to’ expert on the SDG2 expense reporting application solution)
d)Regional Commercial Product Delivery (will support this role at the country level)
e) External Consultants (primarily charged with the implementation of our Commercial Card programs)
f) the Business Development team (who have day-to-day responsibility and ownership of the MasterCard/Customer relationship)
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Payments Products and the Japan cards market
- Ability to integrate knowledge across disciplines (i.e., marketing, operations, and function in an unstructured environment with minimal day-to-day supervision.)
- Strong negotiation skills in win-win product and service agreements
Skills and Competencies.
- Typically 3-5 years in corporate information technology or government financial management business development desired but not required.
- Ability to execute sales strategies for a complex IT sale to include proposal management and roll-out of subsequent transaction volume
- Ability to keep abreast of the external forces which affect issuing commercial program entities, and to assess the impact of these on MasterCard’s business opportunities
- Mastery of sales skills, including navigating past gatekeepers, creating interest at all levels of the prospect organization, and developing strategic business solutions
- Strong communication, presentation and project management skills
- Ability to process information and incorporate feedback into an interactive business conversation
-Solutions oriented and delivers superior results
- An initiator in both independent thinking and establishing relationships
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to be effective with diverse internal and external audiences
- Ability to maintain a self-motivated, consistently high level of
focus and enthusiasm on a daily basis
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Business English and Japanese essential
presented by KOTORA