|年収イメージ||前職経験を考慮 イメージ ～12００万円程度 ※ボーナス含む|
|仕事内容||Oversee staff covering all payments and receipts processing as well as new account activity.
- Manage and oversee the day to day operations of the various teams to ensure the delivery of services in accordance with the agreed service level and expectations of the customers.
- Ensure that all transactions are processed in accordance with the bank’s policies, procedures, audit and compliance requirements.
- Ensure that all transactions are processed within the limits of the Delegation of Authority.
- Set objectives and goals for the team to drive operational excellence and manage risks.
- Achieve optimal deployment of resources through regular review and adjustment of job functions.
- Identify talent within the team and create opportunities for them to deliver their potential. Plan and shape their career path with the bank.
- Promote employee engagement activities across the organization. Recognize and reward deserving associates as they make contributions to improve processes, increase efficiency and deliver for the customers.
- Track and monitor the performance of the outsourced service provider to ensure delivery of service in accordance with the agreed SLA.
- Ensure bank resiliency is sustained through business continuity planning and testing. Provide coverage for the team when necessary.
- Support and participate in new initiatives and businesses by providing feedbacks/ideas, developing operational procedures/process maps, identifying risks and offering solutions to mitigate risks.
- Participate in RFPs and work with business partners to develop a successful and sustainable solution for both the bank and the client.
- Conduct regular meetings to discuss new policies, operating procedures, internal controls or issues/complaints that affect the operating efficiency of the department.
- Support in-country and regional projects and ensure teams are prepared to system or procedural changes.
|必要スキル||- Strong knowledge of Payments and Receipts operations, specifically Zengin, FXYCS and USD clearing.
- Thorough understanding and application of the banking policies, controls and compliance including OFAC knowledge and Anti-Money Laundering.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles.
- Strong command of English.
- Strong management skills. Proven leadership and ability to drive change effectively.
- Proactive and a self-starter. Willing to take up challenging projects.
- Forward looking and has a strong drive to achieve results.
- Quickly escalates and resolves client issues. Able to manage unexpected events.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
|関連キーワード||銀行 英語力を活かす オペレーション グローバル アドミニストレーション|
presented by KOTORA