Business partner to Japan-based product owner from client team to structure, defend and prioritize business requirements related to creative and technical delivery, support the roll-out of Episerver projects. Identify and supports the capture of new opportunities as part of a global engagement team and works hand-in-hand with the global program team and local stakeholders to drive the success of client engagements.
Serves as the primary client and our Japan facing contact, representing the boomerang team in Japan. Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support the growth of boomerang capabilities in Japan.
The Senior Digital Planner understands the what, the how, and the why behind client initiatives. They can see an opening in the discussion and identify a missing element that can be maximized strategically and creatively to strengthen the possibility of client success.
The Senior Digital Planner provides guidance to our different departments: accounts, creative, and production, and works as a liaison with departments such as UX, IT, project management and analytics. They facilitate the path for others to define and design sustainable ideas, quality engagement initiatives and memorable experiences across digital channel opportunities, and sometimes even creates those paths alone. They also act as the face of boomerang to Japan based clients and provides overall strategic direction for local teams on specific engagement.
* Act as an integral business partner to key departments and clients to drive innovation activities, including workshops, insight presentations and pitch sessions.
* Proactively identify, communicate, and build new opportunities for client projects.
* Collaborate with relevant internal teams to brainstorm and deliver work for assigned clients.
* Create inspiring creative briefs that are rooted in a single-minded proposition that translates insights into creative direction.
* Lead internal agency creative briefings in collaboration with account management.
* Partner with go-to-market strategists to determine how insights and ideas can come to life, leading the end-to-end delivery of strategic projects.
* Participate in creative presentations must be able to sell-in, manage stakeholders across complex matrix organizations, conceptualize, lead, analyze, and present qualitative and quantitative research studies.
* Participate / lead solution design process during pitch and RFPs specifically for the Japan market
* Build an internal network within the organization to leverage opportunities for client delivery.
* Act initially as the single-point-of-contact for boomerang in Japan to facilitate and enable team growth.
* Act as stakeholder liaison locally for our global program, managing clients and partners expectations and relationships.
|必要スキル||A strong candidate presents a digital business profile featuring:
* Excellent communication skills o Bi-lingual English-Japanese in speaking, reading and writing (e-mails, presentation materials, technical documentation, etc. will remain in English).
* Cultural understanding of Japanese and European/US market with the capability to facilitate knowledge exchange and relationships between different organizations, acting as a cultural ambassador between teams
* Business savviness:
・ Experience in supporting digital focused project work streams and business development efforts
・ Ability to interpret client and stakeholder needs, effectively communicate and present service strategies and possess strong commercial awareness
・ Capability to seek opportunities to review, iterate and refine the definition of business design and make it more valuable to boomerang’s clients in Japan and beyond.
* Language：Fluent Japanese and English
|関連キーワード||コンサルティング 外資系 大手 recommended|
presented by KOTORA