Ops - Japan PEx & Cross Product Project Manager/求人ID：96793募集終了
|職種||Operations Project Management|
|ポジション||Product Project Manager|
|仕事内容||Operations Project Management
- Providing subject matter expertise in Middle office & Operations processing. Drive process & system re-engineering in a move towards target processes/architecture.
- Identify & Analyze business problems, produce business cases, and propose solutions.
- Capture of quality metrics and benefit targets / opportunities. Cost benefit analysis of solutions (decommission vs enhancement vs efficiency & TCO).
- Prioritisation of requirements with business & IT. Tracking & management of small change agenda
- Management of Stakeholders in Operations Line, Business and IT
- Work closely with IT teams to deliver integrated quality solutions where IT is the enabler
- Co-ordination of test planning & execution activities including test case and test script development.
- Providing local input and support to regional/global initiatives
- Integrating IB change agenda to service key clients, in particular the IB/Wealth Management interface.
- Full review of WM & IB support model to provide maximum capacity for 2011 business
Process Excellence (PEx) Front to Back Program
- Process design and analysis using methods for Business Process Re-engineering (DMADV) and Business Process Improvement (DMAIC). (e.g. Use-Case definition for interaction with IT)
- Front-to-Back Process Modeling and Value stream mapping, waste elimination methodologies requirements gathering and tracking.
- Close partnership with regional peers to identify synergies and gaps in product support model across APAC locations. Deliver full change agenda for target business.
|必要スキル||The Role Requirements:
- Proven working knowledge of Financial Services Operations and/or related projects preferably in the Investment Banking Equities or FI Middle Office Operations environment.
- Strong, demonstrable subject matter knowledge & experience of the following are valuable:
*Japan domestic settlement, confirmation & reporting infrastructure. Experience of working with NRI & Japanese domestic market vendors (I-STAR analysis and infrastructure).
*Front to back Trade Life Cycle in general delivering Middle Office Operations projects, tactical & strategic process re-engineering and knowledge of related MO IT systems.
- Experience of co-ordinating change in a large, matrix-type organisation with many different business lines and various stakeholder groups.
- Experience with project management principles - initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing.
- Articulate and good inter-personal skills. Highly independent, self starter and team player
- Analytical with strong problem solving ability. Organized and well structured
- Experience/understanding of Six Sigma methodologies (DMADV, DMAIC etc.) definitely an advantage
IT Applications Skills:
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications, in particular, MS Word, MS Excel (Macros, formulas), MS Powerpoint, MS Access (not mandatory but preferred)
- Experience with automated requirement gathering and testing tools
The APAC Equities & Fixed Income businesses are at the heart of our international operations, working with the Change team in this dynamic and fast-paced industry will provide the successful candidate with many opportunities to grow their skills, develop deep knowledge of investment banking & forge a strong career in change.
University Graduate or Higher, Technical - Essential
Post Graduate Qualification in Business discipline - Desirable
Japanese is not essential (it’s plus). English is essential.
|関連キーワード||証券会社 30代 英語力を活かす|
presented by KOTORA