大手証券会社 主計部 Accounting Policy業務 /Vice President/求人ID：97230募集終了
|職種||主計部 Accounting Policy|
＊The position will be within Global Accounting Policy Group, Accounting Policy (Japan) which sits within the Global Controller group in the Global Finance Department as well as Japan Finance. Accounting Policy (Japan) also works closely with Accounting Policy Group in London as well as New York and Hong Kong.
＊The role will be very broad ranging, covering all business areas in Japan. There will also the potential to gain exposure to Japan GAAP and IFRS as the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on local Accounting Policies and trade reviews. The key responsibilities are:
- Assistance to Financial Control and Product Control in identification, understanding and resolution of technical accounting queries under US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements;
- Provide support to the senior management in understanding accounting implications of corporate acquisitions;
- Development and distribution of global accounting policies under US GAAP;
- Attendance at New Products Approval Committee with specific remit to identify and approve the accounting treatment of new transactions under US GAAP as well as local GAAP stand alone reporting, if applicable, and equally to identify and conclude on reputational risk arising from client accounting and disclosures;
- Assistance to the front office in structuring transactions in accordance with US GAAP, SEC regulations, Japan GAAP, and/or IFRS;
- Development and delivery of technical US GAAP training to Finance and other audiences;
- Provide assistance in preparation of Japan GAAP financial of the key entities in Japan, including its holding company
- Distribution of US GAAP technical updates to Finance and other relevant functions within the firm
- Liaison with external auditors for resolution of technical accounting issues
The successful candidate must have a detailed knowledge of US GAAP and be familiar with accounting for financial instruments and other issues typically encountered within a financial institution. In particular:
- Minimum five year experience with a Big 4;
- Japanese native speaker with strong English translation capability mandatory.
- Significant exposure and knowledge of Consolidation, De-recognition, Derivatives (e.g. former FIN 46R, FAS140, FIN 39) and practical experience of application to complex financial products across all product areas including CDOs, investment funds, and other structured transactions;
- Significant exposure and knowledge of derivatives and hedging arising from global structured note issuances and hedging initiatives;
- Regular exposure and strong knowledge of measurement and classification of financial products and general valuation issues;
- Regular exposure and knowledge of USGAAP surrounding corporate issues including restructuring provisions and leasing;
- Exposure and knowledge of Japan GAAP and disclosure requirements pertinent to the broker dealers; and
- Experience and/or knowledge of corporate financial control function.
The successful candidate must be a self starter, who is also capable of motivating members of other teams in order to successfully complete projects. Good communication/presentation skills will be important, as the successful candidate will have to provide training on new GAAP to relevant areas of the Finance Division.
|関連キーワード||大手 US CPA 英語力を活かす 証券会社|
presented by KOTORA