大手証券会社 人事部門 Program Manager/求人ID：97307募集終了
|職種||人事部 Global Markets Program Manager-Japan|
|仕事内容||+The role of Global Markets Program Manager - Japan sits as part of the Global Markets Program Team which is a global group with representatives across Company’s locations. The role would be located in the Tokyo office and the individual would have dual reporting lines to the Global Head of Global Markets Programs and the Head of APAC recruiting and programs. The head of Global Markets Programs - Japan is responsible for on-boarding, training and retaining the strongest candidates through strategic global initiatives, and adds value to their populations offering continued education, performance management and career development advice.
+The Global Markets Program Manager - Japan manages graduate hires through their first 2-3 years in our Japan Global Markets Analyst program (Equity, Fixed Income and Research divisions). They plan and execute development programs and facilitating review and compensation process across all front office functions.
+ Programs management also involves significant communications and partnership with business leaders, desk managers, assignment managers and HR Advisors to ensure program alignment with key business objectives, and ensure high quality assignments for program members.
*** Key responsibilities ***
1 Initial Training and Induction for Graduate Hires (6-8 weeks)
- Partner with Global Programs to develop and execute global training
+ Vendor Management
+ Training Logistics (venue, coordinating trainers, speakers and graduates)
+ Organising Firm induction (HR, IT, Systems)
- Organising peer group networking
- Budget management
2 Performance Management
- Partner with HR Advisors to facilitate performance review and promotion process in alignment with both division and programs strategy and objectives
- Coach employees to improve development needs
- Partner with HR Advisors and business managers on performance improvement plans and disciplinary hearings
- Partner with recruiting and compensation to collect market data on industry compensation levels and determine compensation levels for graduates
- Partner with HR Advisors to coordinate annual compensation process with businesses
4 Mentoring programs
- Partner with HR Development to execute the Instructor/Mentor program for program members
5 Provide Career-related support and advice to program members
6 Program Management and Strategy
- Collect and report class data vis-a-vis performance
- Review training program effectiveness and partner with global programs management to continuously update and improve training courses
- Work with analyst (and associate, as applicable) groups to collect feedback on training and development programs
- Partner with business leaders and assignment managers to ensure the program meets key business objectives for new graduate talent development.
|必要スキル||*** Requirements ***
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 7+ years HR or Learning & Development experience (or equivalent), including 2+ years at management level or higher.
- Strong HR Advisor experience preferred; Recruiting or Learning/Development experience helpful.
- Strong analytical ability and mindset
- Strong coaching and development capability.
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Ability to deal with all levels of employees, from new program graduates to senior executives.
- Strategic thought process, combined with ability to execute tactically
- Japanese/English bilingual
|関連キーワード||30代 投資銀行 大手|
presented by KOTORA