Manager, Acceptance Development / 大手外資系ブランドカード会社/求人ID：97970募集終了
|職種||Acceptance Development / Market Development|
|仕事内容||*** Mission ***
Responsible for planning and implementing joint promotions and campaigns as well as developing merchant co-brand card programs as acceptance development activities in order to increase the usage of own brand card and cardholder’s loyalty as well. In addition, responsible for growing and developing business opportunities in non-traditional categories such as telecommunications, e-commerce merchants and retailers. Moreover, responsible for driving and managing acceptance development and relationship management with key acquirers and strategic business partners, with supporting related team, such as customer relations, market development.
1) Contributing to increase of company’s profit by promoting the usage of own brand’s card.
2) Accountable for planning, developing and implementing strategic co-brand card program in aligning with merchants in order for own brand share increase and business growth.
3) Accountable for building up joint promotion plan in travel and entertainment field while focusing on Japanese overseas travelers along with the annual acceptance development strategy.
4) Accountable for carrying out joint promotions and campaigns with overseas, domestic merchants and Japan members in order to encourage the usage of own brand card and new card acquisition.
5) Promoting the acceptance activities by conducting co-promotions with the merchants and members in highly profitable and newly developed important categories such as recurring, etc. in order to increase the usage of own brand card and promote the brand awareness.
6) Support Japan members through effective overall Market Development activities.
7) Increase cardholder’s loyalty to own company’s brand through aforementioned joint promotions with merchants.
8) Conducting new merchants development activities.
9) Identification of opportunities of new industries or product/service to promote the usage of own brand card and brand awareness.
10) Coordination with global development team and local marketing team.
11) Review and analyze the result and effectiveness of executed promotions and campaigns.
|必要スキル||*** Skills ***
Minimum 5 years consumer sales and marketing experience in consumer services industry experience
Customer/partners management and interaction skills
Presentation and proposal skills in English and Japanese (oral and written)
Leadership and project management skills
Ability to identify and capture opportunities for increasing revenue and profitability
Consumer or Travel & Entertainment industry experience (credit card, Travel agency, Airline, International Hotel and Luxury Retail experience preferred)
Consultative sales experience
|関連キーワード||法人営業 外資系 決済ビジネス クレジットカード|
presented by KOTORA