|仕事内容||The first-tier support analyst will be responsible for providing first level support for all our advanced financial analytics software products to ensure complete customer satisfaction. The support
analyst will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify,
communicate and resolve customer issues. The Support analyst will work with our financial engineers and development teams to ensure that 2nd and 3rd tier support issues are properly escalated
and resolutions communicated to the customers.
●Respond to questions and issues raised by customers within agreed SLA(Software License Agreement).
●Guide customers, trading support personnel and systems administrators through the installation
and integration of our software on Windows and UNIX platforms.
● Assist customers with analyzing high-priority issues using remote access to connect to customer environments.
● Build various software environments using virtual environments. Recreate customer environments where necessary to reproduce and analyze issues prior to escalation to 2nd and 3rd tier support.
●Administer internal and external client hosted licensing servers; manage and control the release, distribution and revocation of software licenses for all our products.
● Build relationships with and manage expectations of customers by proactive communication and regular calls where applicable to achieve high customer satisfaction.
●Administer customer issues using CRM software; follow up internally by liaising with financial engineers and the development teams; provide regular updates to customers on open issues.
●Attend knowledge sharing sessions from financial engineering and development and work with new products and features to make sure that the product knowledge is up-to-date.
●Continuously work with our products, to provide feedback to development to improve the usability and functionality.
● Assist in the growth and management of our knowledge base for customer self-help.
●When required, travel to customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
● Work as a standby during the non-business hours to cover support for urgent production issues from customers.
●Providing regular updates to the head of customer support.
|必要スキル||● Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with high priority issues.
● Excellent writing and interpersonal skills. Must be able to speak and write English. The ability to speak fluent Japanese. The ability to read Cantonese or Mandarin is a plus.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. Masters in Financial Engineering /
Finance or familiarity with financial mathematics is a plus.
● 2-4 years of related experience supporting financial software products in a financial institution.
● Familiarity with supporting a SQL Server based client/server software stack in a distributed grid
environment. Experience integrating financial software systems (Murex, Summit, SunGard, Kondor+ , etc) is a plus.
●Knowledge of related technologies (UNIX, C++, .NET and Java); experience setting up a development environment and compiling software in an IDE. Shell scripting, any programming experience including C++, Java or .NET is a plus.
●Experience troubleshooting general operating system software related issues on UNIX and windows platforms.
● Experience using Microsoft Excel. Financial modeling with Excel is a plus.
● Ability to conduct extensive research into issues, systems and products as required.
● Understanding of the banking industry; working knowledge of any or all of the following asset classes: credit, interest rates, equity, or FX is a plus.
presented by KOTORA