|職種||Treasury Planning & Analysis|
Candidate will primarily focus on delivery of key change initiatives taken by Global Treasury. He/she will closely work with global Treasury senior management and working members as well as business and finance partners to define project scopes and to accelerate delivery of initiatives,
● Support governance committees (e.g. Asset Liability Committee, Fund Transfer Pricing Steering Committee) as a secretariat. He or she will set appropriate and timely agendas with key stakeholders and manage working level discussions in order to facilitate effective decision making and information sharing at committees.
● Drive to build robust liquidity management reports to enhance existing Treasury data platform. Candidate will join Internal Liquidity Project team as a representative Tokyo headquarter SME, expecting to propose solutions and making a guidance of policy to enhance liquidity management framework.
● Support Basel3 NSFR (Net Stable Funding Ratio) project team which has focused on interpretation of the regulation coming from 2018, developed calculation engine and liquidity risk mitigation actions. Candidate will face to regulators and industry advocacy working groups (e.g. IIF, GFMA, ISDA,ect) as a firm’s representative as well.
● Manage Global P&A agenda, timelines and delivery with Global Treasury COO including review of quality and effectiveness.
● Support ad-hoc management presentation and cross-functional analysis required as a Tokyo headquarter function in order to support Treasurer and CFO. It could range from Treasury’s update on liquidity and funding, regulatory impact analysis, Treasury PL analytics, departmental objective and project status update.
● Lead to form internal liquidity policy and documentation, funding charge mechanism and control framework to comply with the Basel3 ratio. This requires active communication of the new rule to business and relevant control functions to build effective operating framework
|必要スキル||● Self-starter with the ability to define his or her own business objectives and drive change.
● Detailed knowledge of a wide range of Investment Banking products and balance sheet (Especially secured funding) with experience of firm’s control function or trading at least 1 year.
● Strong analytical ability with statistical techniques, advanced data handling skill (Excel, etc) and documentation / presentation skill (Word, Power point will be main application.)
● Excellent English communication skill- both verbal and written, as need to work closely with Global Treasury, front office, middle office and operations colleagues
● Working knowledge of accounting and finance concepts, applicable for banks/Financial institutions. Should be commercial savvy.
● Flexibility to deal with changing priorities and deadlines covering a broad range of responsibilities.
● Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and be highly organized.
Preferred conditions to be advantage are;
● Experience of Treasury, Market risk monitoring in Risk Management, valuation of fair value in Product control or trading and familiar with market data.
● Japanese communication skill of both verbal and written as a bilingual
|関連キーワード||トレジャリー レポーティング 証券会社 大手|
presented by KOTORA