|仕事内容||As the head of a team , the jobholder is primarily expected to
- Conduct audit reviews on adheence to local regulatory requirements and the effectiviness and the efficiency of the control of risks
within the business and support functions.
- Maintain ongoing, consistent interaction with the management of the businesses in the firm.
- Build network and relations with the corporate banking and market&treasury /asset management businesses and
develop and maintain day-to-day relationship with these stakeholders
- Oversee the work performed by the Operatinal Risk Management staff
- The jobholder will have a direct reporting line to the Country Manager & CEO, and will work closely with local Chief Risk Officer
- Proven and progressive business and/or audit experience.
- Expert understanding of the business, risks and related controls within a global banking & markets environment.
- Internal Audit / Control or System risk management related background.
≪Nice to have≫
- The jobholder is expected to have a knowledge diversity both in terms of products/businesses, regulatory influence and change in market practices.
- Solid knowledge of the Company and Group, along with the financial services industry, businesses supported and the regulatory framework in which they operate.
- Educated to university degree level; may also hold professional certification (CPA, CA, or CIA).
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Ability to anticipate issues arising from the continuously changing product, market and regulatory environment
in order to advise Senior Management in a timely and relevant fashion, with appropriate recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to consider appropriately risk-sensitive alternative pragmatic solutions.
≪Nice to have≫
- Qualification, such as CIA and/or CISA.
- Have the organisational ability to absorb and grasp information from differing and multiple business and product areas;
and to form a judgment on ‘materiality’ and what is significant.
|関連キーワード||外資系 英語力を活かす 銀行|
presented by KOTORA