大手証券会社でのHR Business Partner for Corporate Divisions, Associate / Senior Associate/求人ID：157435募集継続中
|職種||HR Business Partner for Corporate Divisions|
|ポジション||Associate / Senior Associate|
|仕事内容||The HR Team provides support to a diverse client group. The HR team works closely with the senior management group on all aspects of staff related activity. Responsibilities will include partnering with the management teams, providing advice and consultation on a range of division and firm wide initiatives and projects as they relate to staff development, organization management and communication.
The role is based on Tokyo reports to Japan Corporate HRBP covering Global Divisions, with a high degree of interaction with global HR team members in US, UK, Hong Kong and India region.
As a pro-active and result-driven HRBP, the successful candidate will deliver on the objective of working with clients on HR issues and advising and implementing best HR practice consistent with Firm policy and with the strategy of the business. The successful candidate must be able to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
● Act as HR Business Partner to line managers on all human resources matters and provide human resources expertise in implementing business initiatives including performance management, compensation practices, training needs, new hire process, on-boarding, and Firm policies and procedure
● Manage human resources processes and programs to ensure accurate, timely, and consistent delivery to clients (e.g., employee training, advancement process, performance management, compensation practices, etc.)
● Act as Business Partner and coach management on change management, supporting a positive working environment and all employee relations matters (e.g., employee grievances, progressive discipline, exit strategies, etc.)
● Counsel employees on various issues (e.g., grievances, performance, training and development, advancement, policies and procedures) while maintaining employer advocacy role
● Consult with HR specialists on pre-employment, equity buyouts, relocations, work visas, benefits, etc. to ensure a smooth on-boarding experience for all new hires/transfers including post-hire follow up
● Oversee development and implementation of human resources processes and programs, including but not limited to: recruitment processes, talent management, training and development, advancement, and the annual compensation review process.
● Partner with other HRBPs to foster teamwork and a positive work environment through frequent collaboration and sharing of best practices
|必要スキル||● HR experience is preferable but not must.
● Must have a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain composure under pressure.
● Proven track record of client delivery. Be able to responsibly facilitate the needs of the client group and manage their needs.
● Strong technical human resources expertise, including compensation, employee relations and staffing, to support and educate line management.
● Ability to think strategically, but influence and act tactically.
● Demonstrated situational flexibility.
● Articulate, with excellent communication skills and the ability to frame problems and solutions quickly and concisely.
● Must be detail-oriented and also able to juggle multiple priorities and competing deadlines
● Effective at building relationships with business leaders and employees and able to accomplish his/her objectives through influence and persuasion.
● A problem-solver, able to think strategically while possessing the knowledge and intelligence to quickly solve day-to-day human resources issues. S/he should possess the judgment and maturity to balance the interests of the division with the overall goals and values of Nomura
● A team player, while being client focused.
● Strong PC skills; Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Human Resource Information Systems (PeopleSoft, Oracle, etc.). Advanced data management and analytical skills using Excel and/or Access will be preferred.
● Native level Japanese and strong business English
presented by KOTORA