Objectives - As the team leader of the finance team, the candidate will liaise with upper management, project teams, financial division of parent/ sister companies, local/foreign financial institutions and manage all financial affairs related to PD business. The candidate should be able to identify hidden risks in projects valued at the scale of billion of yen, and to lead in mitigating these risks and resolve any potential financial pitfalls. The successful candidate should be able to analyze and control all financial matters and demonstrates the ability to inspire and involve all related parties through his/her exceptional leadership.
Objectives - Bookkeeping input and Bookkeeping management - Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements (Japan GAAP, IFRS and German GAAP) - Reviewing corporate tax and construction tax returns - Liasing with licensed tax accountant, national tax authority and accountant auditor - Working for our group’s group consolidation - Improving and maintainng cost management accounting - International taxation scheme (mainly dealing with Germany and Singapore) strategy planning, etc.
●Carrying out research on Asia Pacific economies, business, and market relevant to private equity investment ●Conducting due diligence on private equity investments in funds,direct co-investments, and secondaries in the region, including Japan
1. Prepare for and deal with external and internal audits and examinations including the ones that may be conducted by Global Internal Audit, external auditors, Self-Regulatory Organizations (JITA and JIAA) or SESC. Manage regulatory relationship.
2. Determine company’s businesses be performed in compliance with applicable laws and regulations by reviewing results of self-assessment (RCSA) and by independently monitoring businesses in accordance with the compliance monitoring program submitted to Global Compliance. Conduct compliance training for all staff with respect to the applicable laws and regulations, group policies, etc.
3. As the chairman of BRMC (Business Risk Management Committee), contribute to enhancement of business risk management of the company by making the most of the committee’s functions such as identifying, evaluating, measuring, monitoring and addressing material business risks. Report BRMC proceedings to Global Compliance. Provide input and participate as a member of other committee meetings.
4. Meet business’s demands and requests on compliance and legal matters in a timely manner. Work closely with Legal Officer in other country, who is overseeing company’s legal matters, to accomplish work related to legal matters. Review policies and procedures and create/update them as necessary. Review Product Committee’s agendas to determine regulatory and control issues are addressed.
5. Review all sales and marketing materials before being used by the respective units for compliance with local and internal requirements. Update Compliance Manual and Compliance Procedure Manual. Deliver and maintain Compliance Plan and Regulatory Matrix. Review errors and complaints.
1. Role and Function The overall role and function of the HR Head is to support employees on all the HR related items; Recruiting, New hire process, Performance appraisal, Compensation, Exit management, Staff benefits, Training and so on.
2. Responsibilities in details - Recruiting: Screening / Interview arrangement, Local approval process, Global approvalprocess, Job offering. - New hire process: Paperwork for on-boarding, On-boarding orientation. - Performance appraisal: Goal setting, Self-assessment process, Final rating, Corporatetitle promotion. - Compensation: Salary action, Incentive bonus, Equity award, Supplemental retirement plan. - Payroll: Monthly payroll process, Year-end tax adjusting, Income tax and inhabitant tax calculation. - Exit management: Termination process, Retirement allowance, Restructuring process. - Staff benefits: Social insurance, Group life insurance, Defined benefit pension program, Medical check-up, Anniversary award. - Training: Schedule / Coordination. - Employee data maintenance: Personal data update, Headcount report. - Time & attendance tracking: Recording vacation & attendance. - Other HR administration: Regulatory reporting, Certification issuance, HR procedure manual update - Finance related: Accrual process, Monthly closing, Balance sheet reviews, Financial audit.
3. Other duties - Business Information Security Officer (BISO) - PIP Law related - Vendor Management - Record Management - BCP oversee - Facility Management support
＜Position Summary＞ The Specialist Sales Manager role is a player manager role that will provide operational leadership to a geographic sales team to deliver sales revenue growth for a specific customer segment, Wealth Management.
＜Responsibilities＞ ●Leads team of sales specialists to achieve sales and revenue results by actively communicating and driving/motivating teams to action. ●Provides hands-on coaching and mentoring of staff, in the field, by assisting staff in business development, articulating value proposition and helping with negotiation of deals to drive sales growth. ●Responsible for contributing to / execution of a sales strategy in partnership with the Sub Hub and Segment Sales Directors and other GTM teams in order to address the relevant customer issues with targeted client workflow-based propositions. ●Develops sales objectives / targets to ensure consistent and accurate sales forecasts on a monthly and quarterly basis. Drives SS productivity. ●Provides direct leadership and guidance to sales specialists to ensure effective performance management and partners with Sub Hub Sales Director to assist with employee development, talent retention and resolution of employee relations issues. ●Partners with the other GTM functions to exceed customer expectations and provide the best solution to meet their needs. ●Partners with Market Development and other GTM functions to leverage market knowledge and customer feedback to enhance product and commercial strategy, solutions and marketing efforts. ●Responsible for Identifying and generating sales in assigned individual territory to existing and new customers. ●Accountable for all stages of an opportunity from lead generation to closely aligning tightly with the overall account strategy owned by the account manager for assigned territory. ●Expert in customer business workflow providing specialist domain expertise.