グローバル大手証券/ファイナンス部門 Collateral Management, Analyst / Associate / Senior Associate/求人ID：137625募集継続中
|ポジション||Analyst, Associate, Senior Associate|
|仕事内容||Collateral management is one of the most important post-trading functions, and it has been a focus of constant attention in the financial industry with increasing regulatory pressure. Collateral management team in Tokyo monitors and manages all the collateral related services including collateral movement under ISDA CSA (Initial Margin and Variation Margin), central counterparty (CCP) clearing, repo margin, structured funding etc.
The team support Global Markets businesses which include wholesale and retail (domestic branch-based mid-cap institutions) business. Candidates will be asked to monitor the current changes in regulations or business trends and participate or lead in various projects.
● Oversee and monitor daily margin call processes which are mainly performed in Powai.
● Work and liaise with various related departments such as Treasury, Settlement, Legal or Risk Management Dept. to correspond to new business initiatives or requirement
● Always undertake the duties of this role in accordance with the requirements of the regulators or market requirements
● Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business
● Assist the manager with ad-hoc projects and escalate the issues in a timely manner
● Participate in training (both on the job and formal courses) to learn more about Our businesses and build the knowledge necessary to have a successful, long-term career at Us.
|必要スキル||● At least 2-3 years’ experience in derivatives operations or collateral management is necessary
● Experience participating in projects and UAT, particularly system enhancements
● Strong communication skills in both English and Japanese
● A self-motivated, proactive, and inquisitive person with strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and strong desire to learn to always progress
● Team player and excellent inter-personal skills to work within a multi-cultural/diverse environment
|関連キーワード||証券会社 管理業務 デリバティブ 英語力を活かす|
presented by KOTORA