●Manages business needs and requirements following rRDM, Business requirements management & development.
●Business requirements management & development
- Utilize effective techniques to document business needs via the use of elicitation techniques.
- Determine which rRDM approaches would ensure complete understanding by downstream stakeholders as well as business and stakeholders of the requirements including use cases and/or user stories, visualization, mapping and other rRDM SDLC requirement artifacts including use of the baseline framework to map to business process flows.
- Document confirmed business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support
- Explain to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint
- Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required
- Prepare and update traceability matrix
●Business IT interface
- Is able to apply the baseline framework and context diagram to ensure all potential internal and external stakeholders are fully identified.
- May be system agnostic and is able to utilize rRDM to fully understand an IT system or systems that the business uses; may specialize as knowledge of specific system deepens.
- Is assigned to work with the business/development teams to ensure backlog health stays 2+ sprints ahead of current sprint cycle; ensures each feature level deliverable is aligned to a definition of ready to enter sprint.
- Documents user acceptance testing in partnership with testers or and may assist unit testers so that definition of done for requirements are satisfied
- Writes, manages, and clarifies user stories and may develop use cases for complex requirements
- Impact analysis of new releases/changes, training, maintaining systems FAQ in local language
●Business Process Improvement
- Leverage CPI output for process challenges
- Is able to conduct root cause analysis for key process challenges and map core processes and relevant sub-processes
- Outline future state process maps
- Identify metrics, build & track dashboards to measure process improvement