ダイレクト系損害保険会社でのCorporate Communications Manager/求人ID：130565募集継続中
|職種||Corporate Communications Manager|
As one of the largest global insurers, our purpose is to empower people to live a better life. AXA has been ranked as the #1 Global Insurance Brand by Interbrand for 10 consecutive years. Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers. We’re eagerly making the change from being a “payer” to being a “partner” to our customers. AXA General Insurance Company Limited, known as AXA Direct Japan, is part of the AXA Group, and continues to pursue the journey of technical and cultural transformation with the history of more than 20 years in the Japan market to enter the next developmental phase.
As part of this exciting journey taking place, we are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative, and ambitious candidate to come on board to liven up the evolution and transformation through Communications & PR. Things move fast here at AXA. As part of the Communications member, your primary mission will be to accelerate and enhance our AXA brand in the rapid evolving environment, and raise positive awareness through external media channels and PR, strengthening our reputation and presence along with our transformation journey. You will be reporting directly to the Japan Communications and Executive Office Head, and will be someone who can work independently taking the ownership to initiate and execute primarily in the external communications space with creative contents, strategic planning, and experienced knowledge to build positive reputation.
- Proactively initiate, plan, and execute Corporate Communications and integrated communications strategies to develop and build positive Company reputation through External Communications including media, PR, events, creative stories/contents and press release creations, sponsorship programs, etc.
- Write up and proofread press releases and Company announcements.
- Digital contents management including social media (SNS) and websites.
- Manage and actively build relationships with key stakeholder including journalists, media, agencies, and other external parties.
- Build trust and credibility collaborating with HR, Businesses, Compliance, and various stakeholders across functions with best practice advice as an advisory in communications planning, contents creation, writing and editing.
|必要スキル||●Qualifications (incl. Education)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record of excellent reading and writing in professional Japanese language is a MUST (press release samples and/or reference will be required)
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced multinational environment under pressure with high work ethic standards.
- Ability to multitask in a multinational and fast paced environment.
- Strong interest and knowledge in media relations, sponsorships, and PR with strategic thinking to create stories
- High working / business ethics with understanding of Compliance, Legal, Regulatory focus and mindset.
- Crisis Management
- Proven track record in excellent reading and writing of official press releases for the media in professional Japanese language.
- Ability to work independently and proactively take ownership to initiate, plan, and execute creative contents and manage projects with various and all levels of stakeholders.
- Independent judgement and decision making skills with deep understanding of what is and is not appropriate to be shared in media channels, and alignment to compliance and policies.
- Digital contents initiation and management including websites, Social Media / SNS
- Ability to guide, speak, liaise with confidence and professionally with seniors and internal/external stakeholders including agencies
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills in Japanese for internal / external contents including press releases, articles, news, etc., as well as quality check in alignment with company standards and consistency.
- English fluency in writing, reading, and speaking and ability to take comprehend and speak out in global meetings and projects.
- CSR planning and management, Internal Communications skills a plus.
- Ability to multitask in an international fast paced environment following tight deadlines and controlling budget.
- Detail oriented and attention to accurate information.
- Business usage in Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, and video/image editing application knowledge prefered.
- Mature personality and strong interpersonal skills.
- High professionalism and business manner.
- Integrity to handle confidential information and understanding policies
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, collaboration with all levels of stakeholders and Global teams.
- Team Player, self-starter
- Able to stay calm under pressure, uncertainty, and in critical situations.
- Globally minded, logical, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changes and ad hoc assignments, willingness to make improvements
- Well organized and strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude and willingness to challenge
presented by KOTORA