大手証券会社 自己資本規制関連業務/ Associate/求人ID：97693募集終了
＜Standalone Regulatory capital ratio control＞
We calculate standalone regulatory capital ratio and report to the management and Financial Services Agency on regular basis. We monitor the risk and capital to maintain adequate level as a whole, as well as monitoring the usage by divisions.
＜Regulatory capital ratio reporting＞
We also contribute to the calculation of *** consolidated regulatory capital ratio through data processing of group companies in Japan.
We report our regulatory capital ratio to the management everyday and to Financial Services Agency on regular basis as required. We are also responsible for providing disclosure information related to regulatory capital.
＜Impact study of new product/transaction ＞
We estimate the effect of new product/transaction on consolidated and/or standalone regulatory capital, and advise to the front office as appropriate.
＜Implementation of new regulation＞
We closely monitor the rules and principles of Basel Committee and its implementation into Japanese laws and rules. Significant change is expected for the coming years as Basel 2.5 and 3 regulations will be finalized and implemented. We also estimate the impact of Basel 2.5 and 3, and prepare for incorporating these new regulations into regular calculating/reporting process.
- Collect necessary information and data to calculate risk amount through negotiation with controller/ risk management/ operation departments in Nomura group companies
- Calculate standalone regulatory capital ratio, and perform fluctuation analysis
- Regulatory capital limit control
- Report to regulators and provide disclosure information on regulatory capital
- Analysis of new product/transaction from the regulatory capital viewpoint
- Review documents issued by Basel Committee and analyze effect on ***
- Internal/External audit and examination/inspection by regulator
- Continuous enhancement of calculation process, incorporating law/rule changes
- Language skills: business level English and native level Japanese required; both oral and ability to read law/rule in English and Japanese (必須)
- IT skills such as excel (VBA preferable), and MS Access are required.(必須)
- Good communication skill: Individual must have strong communication skills for effective interaction with global counterparts in Finance, Risk Management, Front Office, and Operations.
- Team player who can contribute effectively and fundamentally to a growing team.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment: Results focused within a pressurized environment with tight deadlines
- Hard working and self-motivated person
- Flexible for changes and ability to multi-tasks
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of accounting principles and their practical application in financial markets preferable
|関連キーワード||英語力を活かす リスクマネジメント 大手 30代|
presented by KOTORA