●Manages business needs and requirements following rRDM, Business requirements management & development.
●Business requirements management & development
- Utilize effective techniques to document business needs via the use of elicitation techniques.
- Determine which rRDM approaches would ensure complete understanding by downstream stakeholders as well as business and stakeholders of the requirements including use cases and/or user stories, visualization, mapping and other rRDM SDLC requirement artifacts including use of the baseline framework to map to business process flows.
- Document confirmed business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support
- Explain to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint
- Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required
- Prepare and update traceability matrix
●Business IT interface
- Is able to apply the baseline framework and context diagram to ensure all potential internal and external stakeholders are fully identified.
- May be system agnostic and is able to utilize rRDM to fully understand an IT system or systems that the business uses; may specialize as knowledge of specific system deepens.
- Is assigned to work with the business/development teams to ensure backlog health stays 2+ sprints ahead of current sprint cycle; ensures each feature level deliverable is aligned to a definition of ready to enter sprint.
- Documents user acceptance testing in partnership with testers or and may assist unit testers so that definition of done for requirements are satisfied
- Writes, manages, and clarifies user stories and may develop use cases for complex requirements
- Impact analysis of new releases/changes, training, maintaining systems FAQ in local language
●Business Process Improvement
- Leverage CPI output for process challenges
- Is able to conduct root cause analysis for key process challenges and map core processes and relevant sub-processes
- Outline future state process maps
- Identify metrics, build & track dashboards to measure process improvement
【Advantages of Landing on This Role】
It is possible to understand the Latest technologies(AWS) architecture from pipeline to visualization, and it is good 1st step for those who wish to pursue analytics-related careers.
【Future Caree Paths】
Exponential growth in cloud and data areas as Delivery Manager, Architect or Program Manager