Product Leader, Card Benefits/求人ID：97923募集終了
|職種||Product Leader, Card Benefits|
|仕事内容||- Responsibility for the development of core, optional and fee based card benefits products (including Global Services) for Asia Pacific region.
- Develops product sales, marketing operations and delivery strategy for Japan.
- Ensures the successful implementation and on-going delivery of card benefits programs for Cardholder Solutions in Japan with global and regional vendors.
-Ensures the quick resolution of all issues related to the delivery of card benefits services.
1 Leadership & Strategy
-Identifies and develops new card benefits for commercialization either on core, optional or fee based basis. Provides ideas for enhancing and expanding existing product capabilities to meet existing demand, and further differentiate product lines to create opportunities.
-Collaborate and team with the rest of Core Products / Emerging Payments to ensure that Cardholder Solutions capability is embedded within the region.
-Leads the implementation of product and service enhancements in Japan, effectively aligning capabilities to ensure smooth execution. Drive commercialization of product across entire APMEA region.
-Builds technical and market expertise to ensure existing products new capabilities effectively address customer needs
-Initiates and directs qualitative and quantitative market research to validate trends and competitive opportunities, within the region.
-Monitor measure and report on the performance of CS product line in terms of quality and profitability.
-Support Account Management/Sales as well as Regional Management requests to review customization of existing Products to support a specific request.
-Reviews vendors performance and ensures quality delivery of products or services. Monitors expenses against budget; assists with development of P&L for services provided by service providers
-Complies with all regulatory procedures, information security requirements and contract policies.
-Identifies potential best in class business partner and vendors and participates in the negotiation of appropriate contracts. Ensures the effective development and execution of project plans that are created in collaboration with internal personnel, regional stakeholders, vendors and the issuers.
-Accountable for ensuring that all projects are implemented in accordance with the implementation standard
-Ensures team effectively collaborates with all internal and external stakeholders to quickly manage the resolution of implementation risks and issues and appropriately escalates as needed
-Drive profitable growth of card benefits products through revenue expansion and cost control.
-Accountable for monitoring local vendor expenses to ensure alignment with regional budgets.
-Works with with local service providers to identify ways to increase efficiencies and reduce expenses of local services provided
|必要スキル||*** Experience/Knowledge ***
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years total experience
- 7+ years experience Product Management, Product Development, Sales/Account Management
- Credit Card, Financial Services or Service industry (like concierge, assistance, insurance) experience preferred
- Experience in design of customer service programs across multiple channels highly preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Experience with MS Project and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Six sigma training and demonstrated project management experience
*** Functional Skills Required ***
-Strong relationship and communication skills are necessary to collaborate with regional and vendor partner relationships, and product owners across the firm to drive results
- Demonstrated general management skills and experience including vendor management, technology development, and customer service management
- Ability to work on projects and recommendations that are global in scale and while supporting local needs
- Re-engineering experience is desirable given the need to continually improve the programs’ economics and quality
- A passion for the customers with demonstrated experience with benchmarking and analysis
- Excellent analytical skills are essential to analyze Cardholder Experience research data to formulate improvement recommendations
- Analyzes problems & develops recommended solutions
- Effective collaboration and cross functional partnering
- Project Management
|関連キーワード||決済ビジネス クレジットカード グローバル|
presented by KOTORA