● We are looking for a senior staff for credit risk management in the risk management division headquartered in Shanghai.
● In order to respond to future business expansion and further enhance risk management, we will employ a credit risk manager who has skills and experiences of credit risk management, especially internal rating process.
● Before starting to work in Shanghai, we plan to have training sessions in Group Risk Management Dept. for a certain period (3 to 6 months) in order to gain an understanding of our risk management framework.
Participate in overall management of Credit Risk related to various business lines, including but not limited to, Bond trading, OTC derivatives, Margin Finance, etc.
● Develop firm’s Internal Rating Guidelines for each industry
● Implement and improve credit risk measurement and policies & procedures
● Assess and make recommendations from risk perspective regarding new business / products
● Lead and participate in issuers / counterparties rating.