Working with the TCS Global/Japan sales and solutions teams, this position is responsible for the planning, development, delivery, and management of SX=Security Transformation solutions, in collaboration with global, and the goal of maximizing cyber resiliency to help customers business challenges. Lead the entire process from the initial stages of the proposal to delivery. The SX Lead will provide the best solutions to customers by leveraging not only the latest security technologies and methodologies, but also TCS’s unique global best practices and knowledge.
(1) SX Lead (Cyber Security Transformation): Planning, design, construction, and delivery of security governance and hygiene. Leads programs designed not only to improve resilience, but also to provide added value and create business advantages for the client’s business.
(2) Data Analyst: Lead the overall threat/risk visualization activities, including threat intelligence and OSINT-based threat profiling, attack technique hypothesis and validation, threat management advisory, etc.
(3) Cyber Risk Assessment: Builds and leads an integrated approach to address cyber security as a management issue through replacing cyber security issues with business perspectives, helping management to recognize cyber security issues (NIST, CIS, etc.).
(4) Technology Lead: Design, develop, and deliver cost-effective technology measures to improve cyber resilience in the long term relationships, tailored to the maturity and threat landscape of the client. Lead the development and delivery of total solutions, especially with a focus on post-incident, but with an awareness of collaboration with other cybersecurity consulting and advisory as well as ITSM and others.
(5) TAM (Technical Account Manager): As a dedicated cybersecurity advisor to the client, designs and provides tailored frameworks, operations, and technology while building mid- to long-term relationships, focusing on governance, security technology, process improvement, CSIRT support, and human resource development.