1. Provide 1st/2nd line technical support covering all areas of IT (software/hardware), include diagnose
issues, identify root cause, provide technical solution and close service tickets.
2. Logging, prioritization and escalation of IT issues and requests via our ticketing system.
3. Resolution of support issues and requests via telephone or remote support.
4. Provide the alternative resolution or workaround to resume the services, which are mission critical
and impact to business.
5. Updating and maintaining of hardware asset registers, software licenses, keep antivirus software
updated in all computers.
6. Manage desk moves and changes, including the staff on/off boarding process.
7. Own technical escalations end-to-end, ensure resolution has been fully implement and end user
satisfaction has been achieve.
8. Provides employee introductions to various systems/applications and training as needed.
9. Support the development and implementation of all IT policies and operating procedures.
10. Clear and close service tickets include aging tickets.
11. Setup, configure, install and deploy computers to users.
12. Support, setup and maintain meeting room AV system.
13. Handling IT projects and other related duties.
14. Scope of support will cover the various hardware, software and technologies deployed in us.
15. Manage operational administrative activities such as:
Supervising vendors and ensuring works is implement appropriately.
Procuring equipment and services.
Maintaining billing records, contract expiry and coordinating payments.
Updating documentation and training material for system, equipment inventory, SOPs etc.
Monitoring scripts and alerts notification.
Maintain accurate inventory and reporting of all hardware asset, software licenses and
software compliance check.
Dispose aging PC assets.
Preparing routine reports include EUS Operation checklist, service issue summary and top 3
Perform annual review for AD account, token, PC asset and software inventory check.