●About the role:
In this role you will enable the Japan sales teams with localised materials
and PowerPoint decks, and build out content for the digital web experience
localised to the market offering. You will lay the strategic foundation of
product marketing strategy (i.e. understand the Japan market opportunity,
audience, and product/market fit, use cases, competitive landscape) which
in time will enable strong demand generation. You will plan and execute the
first Japan fund awards. You will work with sales, research, product
management and product marketing, and marketing teams. You will partner
with our global marketers and communicators. This new role will report to
the Head of International Marketing, based in London, and Japan country
leader, based in Tokyo.
- Collaborate with the global product marketing teams to leverage, and
translate product materials and to share best practices.
- Understand the market, media, events and competition and use this
knowledge as a source for content and marketing plans
- Manage the first Japan fund awards, and relaunch the Morningstar brand in
Japan with the core brand values
- Act as the primary liaison between the business, marketing and functional
areas of central marketing, including design, content, events, social
media, research, and marketing operations, and product marketing.
- Use analysis to drive decisions in a way that yields sustained,
measurable results and reporting.
- Budget management of marketing programs.
- Join PR agency meetings and provide business focus to media outreach, and
help support the media specialist